As of lately it seems like leopard print is really making a comeback! Sweaters, shoes, bags…it’s everywhere!! I’m not usually one to love (or own) an animal print, unless it’s a pair of flats or a cute belt! I could do without all the loud leopard print pieces and quite frankly some of the leopard I’ve seen looks a little tacky! BUT I know it’s a holiday staple this year and so popular, so I’ve included some of favorite toned down/minimal leopard prints!
1. J. Crew pointed toe slide in leopard calf hair: Okay, so not totally toned down/minimal leopard print but I do love a good flat! This is the perfect shoe that could be dressed up or dressed down! Would look great with wide leg denim, skinny jeans, or a cute LBD! This comes in 2 other colors on Nordstrom’s website so if you aren’t loving the leopard, you could get one of the more neutral colors! On J. Crew’s website they are 30% off with code EXTRA!
2. Shopbop Charlie Holiday Feline dress: I LOVE that this dress isn’t your typical leopard print. The animal print is softer and the pop of green makes such a statement! Pair with a cute leather jacket and heels or black booties!
3. J. Crew Short Sleeved Ruffle Top: Isn’t this just one of the sweetest tops you’ve ever seen?! Similar to the dress above, this leopard print is minimal and much softer. It’s so feminine with the ruffled sleeves while being edgy at the same time. AND don’t you just love the soft pink/burgundy color! Pair with a pencil skirt or a pair of black or white skinnies! Also 30% off with code EXTRA!
4. Elodie Leopard Scarf: This looks so soft and cozy for winter! Some scarves look bulky and itchy but all the reviews say otherwise! The leopard print on this scarf is so low-key and would pair great with a neutral coat (puffer or pea coat)!
5. Tatiana Faux Fur Bomber Jacket: LOOK. AT. THIS. JACKET!! This is a little on the pricey end of things but love how different it is! I wasn’t on the bomber jacket train when that was a thing, but this jacket here is slowly converting me…I’m only a little late to the party. Also love have minimal and chic this leopard print is. Could totally be dressed up or dressed down!
6. Cozy Sweatshirt: Such a a great sweatshirt! Love that it’s green especially since the holidays are right around the corner. It’s a really great price point and has a pair of matching joggers that go with it, which makes this even better!
7. Madewell Flocked Leopard Skinny Jeans: Okay THIS pair of skinnies…YES YES and YES! These would be so great for Thanksgiving, a holiday party, or a casual weekend while running errands. You could dress up with a pair of black heels/flats and a cute tank/blouse or you could dress down with a white tee and a pair of black slides/sneakers. Definitely going to be adding these to my cart!
Surprisingly, there are so many great leopard print options out there! After looking at a number of different items and styles, I may actually be starting to love it even more…any of these would be perfect for the holidays. Check out a few more options below! What styles are you loving this holiday season?